Advertised on behalf of :
ANTI CORRUPTION ANTI CRIME FORUM PAKISTAN
Location : Lahore, Hyderabad
Type of Contract : Service Contract
Languages Required : English ,Urdu
Starting Date : (Date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
Duration of Contract : (Which will be decided in agreement between the organization and the coordinator)
Anti-Corruption Anti-Crime Forum Pakistan is the first registered anti-corruption charity organization working against corruption in accordance with Article 13 of the new International Anti-Corruption Law 2003 UNCAC. Anti-Corruption Anti-Crime Forum Pakistan seeks public welfare and development against corruption, while the growing corruption in the country violates human rights, destroys trade, weakens democracy, promotes lawlessness and is a threat to national integrity and humanity. The rates of backward and weaker sections are generally higher among people affected by corruption. This shows that the country’s population living in poverty is badly affected by corruption. This is why Anti-Corruption Anti-Crime Forum Pakistan is launching projects and programs in every sector to rehabilitate and support communities that are directly or indirectly affected by corruption, from which every common man can benefit. Some of the organization objectives (for reference) are listed below.The organization is offering opportunities to people with education, qualifications and experience to take up the role of Project Coordinator to run its following projects. The organization also welcomes new ideas and projects created by qualified individuals that contribute to the goals of the organization. The organization is expanding its projects to all districts in collaboration with UN agencies, governments, government departments, judiciary, law enforcement agencies, donors and all other stakeholders:
8.Public Service Monitoring
9.Supremacy of Democracy
10.Rule of Law
13.Prisoners and Families
14.Awareness (Law & Criminology)
15.Education (Law & Criminology)
18.Advocating Anti-Corruption Reforms
20.Slum Upgrading and Rehabilitation Program
21.National Disaster, Crises & Risk Management
Duties and Responsibilities
Under the overall guidance and direction of the supervisor, the Project Coordinator will provide programmatic support and coordination to the effective management of Selected Project by contributing, during the duration of the project, with technical management, procedures, implementation and follow up of the project components.
She/he will work in close collaboration with the selected programme and operations team, Government officials, donors, the Technical team and the civil society ensuring successful selected project implementation.
The Project Coordinator will undertake the following tasks:
A. Project Development, Planning and Implementation
- Draft necessary strategic documents concerning project design, planning and implementation, such as results frameworks, work plans, project budget, etc;
- Implement Project action plans;
- Undertake day to day management of the project, including smooth project implementation, efficient use of resources;
- Manage the project budget;
- Provide technical and administrative coordination of the Project components, also acting in the role of Project Manager
- Develop Terms of Reference for project consultants/experts hired on a short term basis and ensure proper delivery of technical services and submission of technical and other reports;
- Ensure the participation and involvement of relevant stakeholders in project activities, so that the process is inclusive, participatory and transparent;
- Ensure the timeliness and quality of the outputs as well as timely preparation of reports on achievements and challenges faced within the project;
- Ensure delivery of resources and results according to planned targets.
- Ensure the development of cross-project linkages with other relevant projects and programmes for mutually reinforcing impact.
- Support the coordination with relevant Government authorities dealing with human rights and related subjects.
- Coordinate with relevant actors in the social sector and government departments.
B. Monitoring, Information Gathering and Evaluation
- Actively participate in all aspects of planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and project closure with emphasis on checking levels of implementation and re-orient the operation as appropriate;
- Facilitate regular flow of information and conduct research as required;
- Provide technical support and guidance on monitoring and evaluation to implementing / operational partners when required;
- Promote identification and synthesis of best practices and lessons learned for organizational sharing and learning;
- Elaborate reports to be presented to the Board Directors and donor.
C. Capacity Building & Technical Assistance
- Support the organization of workshops, seminars and activities,
D. Advocacy, Partnerships and Resource Mobilization
- Establish and maintain partnerships with stakeholders (UN agencies, , NGOs, government and donors)
- Support the Country Office in eventual mobilization of resources efforts from different partners to the selected project.
- Perform other duties related to the project as assigned by management.
- Provide support to the management on issues delegated to her
- In close coordination with the interested parties ensures the implementation of the Project.
- Guarantee the proper financial implementation of the Project resources under the guidelines of Directors.
- Ensures the completion and validation of studies conducted.
- Prepare timely reports on the implementation of UN Women strategies / activities in El Salvador related to the Project.
- Prepare timely reports on the implementation of selected project strategies / activities.
- Donor reports prepared following donor guidelines.
- Support in the organization of missions.
- Documents for knowledge management.
Core values/Guiding principles
- Integrity: Demonstrate consistency in upholding and promoting the values of ACACF in actions and decisions, in line with the
- Professionalism: Demonstrate professional competence and expert knowledge of the pertinent substantive areas of work;
- Cultural sensitivity and valuing diversity: Demonstrate an appreciation of the multicultural nature of the organization and the diversity of its staff. Demonstrate an international outlook, appreciating difference in values and learning from cultural diversity
Development and Operational Effectiveness
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results-based management and reporting
- Ability to lead formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programmes and projects, mobilize resources.
- Solid knowledge in financial resources and human resources management, contract, asset and procurement, information and communication technology and general administration
- Ability to interact across a wide spectrum of people, as well as at the meeting table within managerial and government offices.
- Demonstrated writing, reporting and presentation skills.
- Skills in facilitating consultations, workshops, training and discussions.
Management and Leadership
- Build strong relationships with clients, focus on impact and result for the client and respond positively to feedback
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Lead team effectively and shows mentoring as well as conflict resolution skills
- Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Communication and networking
- Excellent oral communications skills and conflict resolution competency to manage inter-group dynamics and mediate conflicting interest of varied actors.
- Writing skills, with analytical capacity and ability to synthesize project outputs and relevant findings for the preparation of quality project reports.
- Maturity and confidence in dealing with senior and high ranking members of national and international institutions, government and non-government
Required Skills and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in sociology or Master’s degree in social sciences or related.
- A minimum of 3-6 years’ experience in project management.
- Experience on proposed project /social issue.
- Experience in project writing, budget formulation and administration, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining partnerships with government counterparts, UN agencies, donors, and NGO partners.
- Experience in government programs to support the proposed project / social issue will be considered an asset